Monday, May 24, 2010

The "Journey"

Yeah, I watch 10 Things I Hate About You. Got something to say about it? After a 3-hour French class on Monday nights I need some light entertainment before turning in. The dad is funny, and I really like Kat. She's smart and has a cute boyfriend.

But. I must take exception to the announcement tonight, which stated that the 10 Things "journey" would be drawing to a close. As the series has been canceled. How is everything an unironic journey now? It has to stop. And I am a really wavy gravy person, who is on a journey of some kind as well.

4 comments:

  1. I actually really liked 10 Things - both the movie and the show. Not sure it was a journey, as it could only come out one way since it's on Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do shows always get canceled? Because not enough people were watching it. They could have promoted it better, though. And given it a better time slot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's actually one of my favorite films, and you're one of my favorite people. WIN.

    ReplyDelete