Friday, February 10, 2012

Video Friday


Well hello. It's that time again, Video Friday. Which does not actually occur every Friday, but just whatever Friday I feel like sharing a video. Being able to post what, when and if you want: this is the benefit of having no boss and just a small group of readers. The drawbacks include no income or status, but let's be positive, shall we? It's Video Friday! Here we go, sharing "Bad Feeling" by Veronica Falls. I love how deadpan, yet romantic and sort of 60s and British it is, like they've all escaped from boarding school and Mummy will be bloody pissed when she finds out. I know about this video because it was posted by a Facebook friend, none other than Erin Smith of Bratmobile. I sure do like it, but I can't tell you anything about the band since I don't have time to google them before picking up my daughter. Just go to veronicafalls.com to learn more; apparently they are playing in Philadelphia tonight. I will say that the song kind of reminds me of "Hazy Shade of Winter" by the Bangles, which I am posting below. Bonus glimpses of young Robert Downey Jr. and Andrew McC in Less Than Zero. Anyway, good Video Friday to you. See ya.



1 comment: