Imagine you are a fly on the wall at a meeting between the three (male) writers and the (male) director. Some sample dialogue.
1. "Those dancer chicks sure are hot."
2. "Except the old ones. They are not so hot. Let the camera linger on that one's wrinkly back. Gross. Also, the mother is over 40, so she is really not hot. Light her super harshly."
3. "Psycho dancer chicks are really hot. But not when they act frigid. Let's have the dude in charge seduce Natalie Portman! To loosen her up! Also, make her masturbate as part of her job description. That's hot!"
4. "It's really hot when psycho dancer chicks lose their minds and stab themselves to death."
5. "How about a sex scene between hot ballerinas! Let's put Natalie Portman in bed with another chick! OK, I think we have a movie."